Friday, June 27, 2008

On Leaving Town

Well,
I'm at it again.
Yep. Vacation.
Some of you folks swear I never work...

But here I am, getting ready to head up to MN.
Jared and I will be camping (expect pictures)
and joining in on some of the festivities
INCLUDING seeing Tina!!!



I think that seeing Tina this time will be different...
but I'll hold my breath.

--------

After that, I'm headed home for a bit, to help Amie move into her new house.

_______

Then up to Michigan for some riding/family time/loving of the beach!!
Woooot!
Hopefully I'll get some web designing in, too
but if my time is all spent in a dune buggy...I suppose I won't complain.

_________

And after that...
Well... if I had a bill for all the philosophies I shared
if I had a penny for all the posibilities I presented
if I had a dime for every hand thrown up in the air
...my wealth would more than support the next adventure in my life!!!!

2 comments:

Kris said...

I can't wait to see where your adventures take you. And I expect pictures!

Cycle Ninja said...

I can haz pikchurs, too?

Enjoy.