Thursday, June 12, 2008

On/in my apartment

So,
I moved in to my apartment a while back,
heck, I've even had a party there already.
But I haven't shared with you guys what the innards look like!



I'll begin with the kitchen, I suppose
its great... and...
Orange!

I still don't have a stove, but its on its way.

There's also a great green hallway that goes to my bedroom
I love the brightness :)


Upstairs is the loft area that shall become the studio!
The area of work
creativity
of Awesomeness
(anyone have a futon??)

Oh, and that window goes out to a little deck up top, there!!!
Great for... tanning... and watching the sunset.


When my camera batteries aren't all (3 of them!!!) dead
I'll get you newer pictures of the upstairs!!
Its looking pretty good... better/homier every week!

Oh yeah, and I repeat that this ^^^^^ is my backyard.


:)

1 comment:

Cycle Ninja said...

Never mind the stove, where's the jacuzzi? Can't neglect the basics!

I'll pop in sometime with a housewarming gift.