Friday, June 20, 2008

On "The Office"

In the past week or so,
there have been multiple trips to garage sales
We've been quite victorious if I do say so myself!

Art work,
deak lamp,
DESK:


Which is a whole other blog post on..
the process of getting it up stairs
(you should just call Kris and ask...)
But we fixed her up
got some beaaaautiful paint and:

Not half bad!!!

I painted the spool/TV stand to match!!
Also on our purchasing spree,
we found these chalk boards that were originally
$50 a piece.
we got them for $.25 a piece.
My sister was there. It was a quality time.
That's right folks. We saved $99.50.



We also found the fancy green chair there,
aaand, I don't know, a lot of other things that I can't hardly remember,
but that are highly worth while.

Thank you to everyone who helped in the process!
*which isn't over, mind you!! ...anyone have a futon they don't want anymore???*

This is my desk area:



I like it.

And this is what Luda does all day.

he apparently has an underbite when he lays like that...
It must be a GREAT life being a dog...

3 comments:

Kris said...

I think it's probably a GREAT life being YOUR dog. No other dog has an owner who is so concerned with his fashion.

That bandana is SO gay.

:)

Cycle Ninja said...

I think that bandana is completely metrosexual, I'll have you know. Hmmpf.

Its dangerous business walking... said...

no. its gay. he might be LUDACRIS and the ladies are all about him and he COULD be all PIIIIMP about it. but...really, he has a preference toward the boy dogs. SO... it only makes sense. .... right?