Friday, July 4, 2008

On Minneapolis

Hi.
I can't currently find my camera cord whilst I'm on vacation,
but I can tell you that its amazing here.

All I do know is that last weekend...
I was up in MN for the weekend
Myself and Jared tried camping
...we failed.

I blame the Garmin:

it ran us all around town.

We wound up at a Motel 8 the first night

where we literally had to sneak little (errr...or not so?)
Luda into the room...
that was right across from the reception desk.

It made us feel very 007ish

Luda even barked ONCE in the middle of the night.
we thought we were done for.

The next morning we got up and tried the camping thing again.
Of course it was a downpour of rain
and the camp site was about a mile walk-in.
hmmmm.

We stayed on the floor of Mickey/Kris/Robyn/Marissa's room
yeah, imagine that.
Good thing I brought the Thermarest

...which I let Jared use.

The things you do for the right people...

Anyway,
I'll post pictures soon,
as well as pictures from Michigan. You just wait. Just wait.

1 comment:

Cycle Ninja said...

"Do you expect me to speak?"

"No, Mr. Bond! I expect you to sit and stay!"

Doesn't quite have the same impact, does it?