Monday, September 17, 2007

On a homework filled Sunday

up in the mornn
work like a dog
its better than sittin'
like a lump on a log.

The Folds Family was up early
to send Amie off with a delicioius breakfast...
from there homework homework homework
Mick-zula made magical..... food.



some 11 hours later.......
I quit. 6pm and I said "i GOTTA go for a bikeride"
so i did
just a short one
enough to get the heartrate up and to get a little dirty.
Mickey came with, yaaay!
while i was riding, I had her do my homework
that was finding letters in things. :)
she did a great job.
Then she took pictures of me jumping over ...stuff.


Later I went up to that log and said
"mickey lets make it look like i'm about to fall!"
.........*track stand*
*track stand*
*track stand*
*start tipping*
*unclip wrong foot*
*tip other direction*
*CRASH!*

yah.... *siiigh*

2 comments:

Kris said...

but the pictures look pretty cool!

Such-Great-Heights said...

*looks up from camera*

Did that actually just happen?

Good thing I think your awesome no matter if you are going 45mph down a curvy hill...or falling over while being still.