Sunday, September 16, 2007

Friday afternoon's weather was absolutely wonderful
I prepped up Virginia, my mt. bike and
headed out for Seven Oaks...

Getting to the top of the bluffs and into openings
I literally stopped my bike in the middle of the trail
and had to look at the awesomely blue sky
the puffy white Simpsons clouds
and the green that completely surrounded me...
and i thought "wow, i've seen this in Colorado,
but certainly not in Iowa" ....
that was neat.
...Prior to that, I hit a tree.
Its okay. The Folds Family, as usual,
helped nurse me back to health...

On the way home, I took pictures for class
findin' me some letters...





Saturday my sister came.
I forget sometimes how much alike
and how so very different we can be.
Its okay, it worksout well.
We went over to the Iowa vs Iowa game




aaaand experienced the maddness.

She bought herself a new laptop later.
and all those goodies while she was here
Awesome.
Then really we just hung out.
She took a nap for a bit
I did homework.

We went down to Des Moines later in the day,
with the Folds Family, of course (thanks guys!)

We went to Sefora and I was educated on
makeups by some girl working there....
Yes, Yes, clearly I'm familiar with ....
with this eye.......stuff.
*dazed*

then i sat in this awesome chair that ...
had these things on it:

magic.

1 comment:

Such-Great-Heights said...

I was wondering if you are familiar with our new line of eye shadow zing bang boom? It's really great for those days when your eyes...

*kim zones out and mickey walks quickly away and watches in horror giggling from a distance*

Oh man, that was precious.

I thought about walking over and making a scene, but then I remembered we were in Sephora...in West Des Moines. HA.