Monday, July 30, 2007

On a photographic work day

Today...
I had to head to work a bit early...
A tour was being given out at
BECON (biomas energy conversion...center)....
they're engineers mostly, so their acronyms don't have to work.

Anyway. It was my job to snap
some shots during the tour...
safe to say...pictures with people in them
are never very good, so i won't bother sharing.


(i'm particularly fond of this picture...
i think it'll pop up now and again here...)

However....
I was particularly interested in this:

notice that there's no
"caution...women at work"
...maybe because women would...
read the manuals?
Nah...these guys don't need to read the manuals,
they freakin wrote them...
We need more women in chemical engineering and such...
but still......I found it to be a funny sign.
I think it particularly funny wheen I think
about our government.................derrrrr



No comments: