Friday, May 16, 2008

On Patience, and Luda

I have a post brewing, currently.
Its about patience (and maybe a bit of faith)
and what I've learned about these things in the past week.
The idea that...
wow, I can't help but believe that some things...
some things happen for a reason.
And in the moment, we can't know
or explain
or begin to comprehend Why...

But as time goes by, it begins to come together.
And it all (or most...) works out.


For example.
I got a dog...
Okay, well I pick him up on Monday...

his name WILL BE
.
.
.
.
.

Luda.

.
.
.

Just like I mentioned before,
about Ludacris....
Exactly.

He's a black Lab/Retreiver mix of sorts...
with a teddy bear kind of head...
I'll tell you much more about him later
And probably share some pictures...

I feel like we're going to have a Lot of great times
and adventures
and ...frustrations...
and fun
together.

_________

If Anyone would like to donate to the doggy dog food/treat fund
or...dog dish...leash...shots...kennel (oh..josh has that covered for us...)
uuum whatever else it is that dogs of this size need...
please send to:

Me
247 Sheldon Ave. Apt 25
Ames, IA 50014

Thanks.

Luda would probably love you forever.

Also...other dog names Might be in the Mix...
We'll see...

No comments: