Tuesday, May 20, 2008

First note:


These are the people I work for/with.
.....hmmmm.
haha kidding. its a good crowd.



_______________________________________
IN OTHER NEWS


I went home this past weekend.





I got to play with my nephews,
which was GREAT.
4 and 6 years old... what Amazing ages.
Wally is playing T-Ball
and Brodie is helping g-ma in the garden.

Then we had a gathering.

I brought home a leftover pony keg
that we hadn't finished after another gathering back in Ames.
...So...in good redneck fashion
we stuck it in an old-school cooler...
put some ice (from McDonalds) in it
and covered it with a camouflage insulated jacket and pants

You can't make this stuff up...


_______________________________________
BUT THE HIGHLIGHT




LUDA!!!!

(note the picture which includes Luda+Kris which = Ludacris) HOLLA!!!
Tonight we're going out to a park and having a grill out...
And since the Folds Family has a rather new video camera,
maybe I"ll get some video of Mr. Luda so you can Really meet him....

:)

No comments: