Thursday, January 3, 2008

On Catching Up




I leave for winter camping SATURDAY!!!!!
Boundry Waters, here I come!!!

I went out to Ledges and practiced some.
The coyotes are scary
but the fire is warm
the pack is heavy
but...gah the trees are pretty.



Christmas Break version 1.2
I never did catch you up on my Christmas
or Christmas Eve
Exhibit 1:
nephews
they wore little tuxes to Christmas Eve





Exhibit 2:
Cousins!!!
all of ye 'ol cousins on my mom's side
...and little Wally snuck in there, too.....
Can you guess who are siblings with who? Or find the dominant Gatz gene????
do it, do it! I dare ya!


Exhibit 3:
nephews again,
but...behaving...!!!

1 comment:

Such-Great-Heights said...

My thoughts on dominant Gatz genes:
1) prominent chins
2) prominent high cheek bones
3) those damn eyes
4) tucked ears


All in all, a very good looking bunch ya got there.