Friday, December 14, 2007

On vacation



three weeks, guys...
three weeks.

if I lose my fingers to frostbite...I wonder if i will still be graphic design capable....
probably.


I went to work today
and was supposed to take some pictures for out at BECON
(biomass energy conversion facility)
uuuuh but the group I was to photograph never showed...
which is fine
I got paid ...to sit and wait.
And take some pictures




in the words of alanis morissette...errr actually...Seal...
"but we're never gonna survive...unless we get a little....crazy."

2 comments:

BassetRancher said...

Ely? Damn... I'm jealous... I know the lakes are all frozen over, but its still one of my favorite places in the world! Have fun!

Such-Great-Heights said...

I have to say....I am a bit nervous about you and your trip. Part 1 of me says "She's Kim Topp....pllleease." and then the other part of me says "WTF".

Needless to say, I'll be worried about you....but looking forward to the hours of stories afterwards.