Saturday, December 8, 2007

On a 'dead' week

well well
what a crazy time of the semester
I suppose that is why they call it "dead" week.





In my digital photography class,
I haven't gotten below a 95% on a project.
I suppose part of that is...welllll its a 200level class
aaand open to all Art and Design majors....
Being a senior graphic designer gives me a smidge of an advantage.
Safe to say that...my latest project was...another hit.
The prints were Amazing.
at 36" wide a piece and some really vibrant colors
that...turned out much better than I had actually expected...
I think i ...guarenteed myself an A for that class.



Another project that I need to present on
(on this coming Thursday night...
to the actual client)
is for a general studio class.


*shrugs*
what can I say?
Sometimes the inability to sleep is a blessing...especially
when it comes to...needing to add just a bit more
to show that you didn't allow yourself to just get "bored"
once you finished the project.
We had mandatory individual meetings with our instructor (Lisa F.)
aaand after 5 minutes, it was concluded that...mmm
I am done.
OH and that...she's waiting on final approval of
an environmental design grad program
the first of its kind in the country...
And since I've taken wayfinding, exhibit design, And 470...
it would only be a +1 year program for me.
.......hmmmm. something to think about.

what else what else...


i don't have pictures of anything else...
The end is near,
the end is near!!!

1 comment:

Kris said...

when you have bad ego days, go back and reread this blog post.