Tuesday, October 16, 2007

On Loss

in one week
my prof tripped over my computer's power cord and broke it.
I've concluded to the loss of my camera's battery charger
and..........and I lost a building in SketchUp.

Now...losing keys
forgetting money
losing sunglasses.....Okay.
but a BUILDING.
yeah guys, I managed to lose a whole building...at 10pm.
its okay, i ....made a new one fast-style.



In other news...
i miss the Folds Family...
This long of a vacation for them is ...simply not necessary

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yikes...that is too much to loose...I will definitely moun the passing as such.

Ditto on missing the Folds Family :)

Hope the rest of your week goes well.

Kris said...

we miss you too.

And we're looking forward to your joyous adoration as soon as we walk into the door on Saturday night. Even though we'll stink like road and have been with each other for 14 hours straight.

not to mention that we may also stink like cigarettes and perhaps burnt brake pads...a good story for sure.

We really miss you as well...

Cycle Ninja said...

Don't worry about losing a building. Bush lost two, and still hasn't replaced them.

Such-Great-Heights said...

Good thing the next vacation(s) include you :-)