Thursday, October 4, 2007

On family

hey hey
my cousin is coming to visit
not to visit me, but to get her award and stuff
I'm kinda excited
mostly because it means that my family is coming to visit!
Not even just the parental, but my aunt and uncle too
and who knows who else!
And its always good to get to see people.
Plus word on the street is that we have pretty
sweet tickets to the Homecoming football game...
not that we'll win or anything. but whatever.
Anywho.
Props to you Deeia...
I promise I won't muddy your reputation too much
by telling everyone about pitstopshop.com
where your clothes use...typefaces like...Curlz........ and....eww.
:)

in other news:

1 comment:

Such-Great-Heights said...

Three words: Let's trade paint. HA!


So sad we won't be in town to meet more of the fam-damily.