Tuesday, October 23, 2007

On another Tribute

you know the drill:


Hey remember that time when we found a hubcap down in Des Moines
Hey remember that time when we tried to kill adam…with bananas
Hey remember that time when my favorite thing to do was steal things
Hey remember those months when we dominated trivia – so smart and pretty!


Hey remember that time when I wouldn’t read Kris’ books
Hey remember that other time when we’d have stbn weekly


Hey remember that time when I broke the bottle on your clean floor?
Gravity took over and you had to pick up the pieces with the vacuum.
I felt kinda bad.
only kinda bad.

Hey remember that time when we went to redwing

Hey remember that time when it ‘effing raaained the whole time
Hey remember that time we camped out anyway
Hey remember how I’m still broke?
I don’t care I just bum from my friends

Remember that time mickey did the polka?
Hey remember that time when we got mickey a new bike?
And there was that one time when we changed that girls spare tire
Wow we’re nice people
Nice people.

5 comments:

Such-Great-Heights said...

a lyrical genius, you are.

Kris said...

these posts make me smile

s said...

makes me smile AND makes me miss you.

Unknown said...

Lots of good memories....

Unknown said...

Oh where or where has STBN gone :(