Friday, July 11, 2008

On Luda

You know what I LOVE about my dog?
No matter how long I step out,
5 minutes to run to my car
30 minutes for a run
3 hour bike ride
5 hours at work
A weekend trip...

The minute I come in the door and he sees me
he shakes his tail and it goes all the way down through his hips and makes his little hind end wiggle
His tongue hangs down to the side of his mouth and eyes GLOW!!

Every time.

That's pretty cool.
Also, he's hilarious to try and nap with. I recommend trying it sometime, he's really a decent nap buddy...he even spoons. He rolled over the other day and slept on his back with my arms wrapped around his two front legs that were basically up in the air. His head tilted back so he could see the world upside down. heh.
I would have tried taking a picture, but it would have ruined the moment.
:)

2 comments:

Such-Great-Heights said...

oh luda, you are so...wiggly.

Cycle Ninja said...

He SPOONS?!?! That is WAY more information than I needed...

I need to go now...