Tuesday, February 26, 2008

On ebay and craigslist

what ...what are these things that I've only just discovered!???!
They're magical!
i'm getting rid of some stuff.
people are getting themselves some treasures.
and i'm making a little bit of cash on the side!!!!

Win win win!


Want to know the best part?

what other people post
this one might be my favorite:

Wanted: a boyfriend with a/c needed.
I am looking for a moderately attractive man between ages 18-40 with air conditioning in the bedroom. This would be for july and august only, however an indian summer could extend the relationship...




need I say more?

5 comments:

Cycle Ninja said...

Lemme get this straight...you're advertising for a boyfriend based on air conditioning? Or is that alternating current you're after? Because I've got both, PLUS, I'll thrown in non-cable-or-satellite TV in the bargain. Rabbit ears, baby!

Ah, love.

Such-Great-Heights said...

I think I see a love connection.

Its dangerous business walking... said...

oh shut up.
lol that is Not a love connection
and Paul...dear paul.....that was someone Elses ad. maybe you could respond, though... who knows, you could have the girlfriend of your dreams and....she'd leave as soon as you're both bored. Maybe she rides bikes.

Cycle Ninja said...

Oh, sure, someone else's ad. Or, "someone Elses ad." Uh-huh, right, suuuurrrrrrrreee...

I will say this, most relationships are about food/shelter/security, anyway, she's just being up front about it.

Cycle Ninja said...

One more thing...this poor schlub is looking for someone "moderately attractive." As I am nowhere near attractive, this criteria disqualifies me instantly. Sigh...