Thursday, November 8, 2007

On an ubelievable place.



So...lately...
I've been busy
nah, I haven't even been That busy
Not like I have to stay up all night to do tons
and tons and tons of homework
....but i do all of that homework efficiently, during the day nonstop
then sleep, then wake up and start over....

and frankly....
I think I'm Definitely ready for vacation.
The task list at work is unbelievable (since my boss is out for a couple weeks w/ hip surgery)
And all of the little homework projects that are due as usual
Trying to keep on top of my cycling
Maintain this fun-as-hell social life that's been happening
and everything in between....
I suppose its just adding up.

But last night, with some help from a friend
I was reminded that there are places that aren't here.


Ooooh Michigan...
get into my arms.
I wonder if we're going up there this summer? I did miss out this year...
but every year before...
its amazing.
And my mom ...she searches for hours and hours
(she loves tedius tasks, Loves them) for the Petosky stones
that can only be found around this area.
When she finds them its like....like she found
a $50 in a pocket of an old winter coat just pulled out of the closet after a long summer season.



I can only imagine that this coming vaca...
visiting rob, and spending some quality time w/ the Folds'
will bring that same sort of find.
The kind that...you knew was there, but over time you just forgot...
and in part, that forgetting is what makes it So absolutely amazing
and...
unbelievable.

No comments: