Saturday, November 10, 2007

On productivity (no, not reproductivity...)

Last night, I went out w/ ma laaaaadies.

(yes, Aida's cleavage was the 5th guest...)
awwww an OE staff reunion...
it was a little strange...sooo much CA talk *blah*
They were blown away at my "game" and ability to...
go and tease strangers (refer to yesterday's post)....
And...

we had a really precious time.
They're pretty darn hilarious.
I ate the mysterious hotdogs that you can get for free....
Then we went to Cy's Roost and...I told Aida what to do to go
get this one dude who she thought was adorable...
he came over and chatted for quite a while. His name was mark
and he was from New York.
He was also a toolbox. hahahaha. But...fun.
I left early, so I'm not sure what ended up coming out of that.

Then today!!!

its 11:30 am...

I've had breakfast w/ friends...

Maria and Josh (Lee's in the middle...he's in haiti...
we didn't have breakfast with him....


Then went to le bank

where the banker guy was very nice
but he told me different things than they tell my mom
....but that's because my mom's my mom.....*hmph*
she'll still straighten it out more...she's good like that.
All in all....its neat, but I have more people I have to talk to.

Then...did some more errands that I cannot disclose at this time.

Now...I'm going to do homework.
HAPPY WEEKEND EVERYONE!!!!

1 comment:

Cycle Ninja said...

Tell me something...is it true that the four of you are so hot, you bleed Prestone? Good grief...talk about wanting to be 25 again instead of pushing 50.