Wednesday, March 26, 2008

On Eights

I saw someone else do this on his blog
and thought I'd copy....


Eight Things I am Passionate About:
My Family
My Friends
Riding my bike in Awesome weather with Awesome people
food.
pretty pictures
shoes
graphic design - when I get to be in control, anyway
living life to its fullest

Eight Things I Want to Do Before I Die:
Sell bikes
go skydiving with my mom
work with kids
go on random road trips
wear matching socks...
play the guitar like its my job
own a home
go on vacation with my sisters

Eight Things I say Often:
Love me?
I love you
BOOTS WITH DA FUUUUR
awesome and/or neat
i'm fucking kim topp!
puuhleeeeeeeeease?
dear ____
bt-dub
I'm hungry
(this list could really go on forever....)

Eight Books I've Read Recently:
Why are All the Black Kids Sitting Together in the Cafeteria
Thinking with Type
Portfolio Web Design
The Great Gatsby
1000 Type Elements
How to be a Graphic Designer without Losing your Soul
Iowa Energy Center Home Series Booklets ;)
19th Century Art

Eight Songs I Could Listen to Over and Over (and over):
Everything (Alanis Morissette) (okay, most any Alanis song could go on here...over and over)
Have you Ever (Brandi Carlile) (number 2 on my iTunes play count...)
The Ascent of Stan (Ben Folds)
I Will Follow You Into the Dark (Death Cab) (number 1 on my iTunes play count, but added over a year before Have you Ever)
Girl Anachronism (Dresden Dolls)
In Spite of Ourselves (John Prine) also...most any john prine song...
A Better Son/Daughter (Rilo Kiley)
Let it Rain (Tilly and the Wall)

Eight Things That Make Best Friends Best Friends:
Waffles.
A Kick In The Ass When You Need It
knowing your assholishness as well as your charm and being able to tell you when you're doing which but loving you anyway
roadtrips
those moments where you're together and you don't say a word, but its the best conversation you've had in months
waffles.
shared sense of humor
loving each others' uniqueness (even if it is...never wearing matching socks)

3 comments:

Kris said...

:)

Cycle Ninja said...

I do too many of these things on MySpace. Usually on a Saturday night, which gives you an insight into my social life. TTFN.

Such-Great-Heights said...

dude, new bike....warming weather. no colds= time for rides.