Sunday, November 2, 2008

On Paul's Blog

I grabbed this first one from Paul's blog,
makes me...really ...see the Good that politics Can bring out in people...... Good quotes, good intentions, good spirits?



This one, another friend sent to me:


I think my favorite part of that last one is
"John McCain represents the Best of America's past. And Barack Obama, the hope of the future, the hope of a country that can make big changes and live out one of its greatest promises of equal opportunities for all American's; of every cast, creed and color. And America has always been a country that looks forward."

Cool.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

That was my favorite part of his speech, too. I think he makes a great point, and hits this whole situation on the head. (on the Zakaria talk)

As for the video above Zakaria - how incredibly amazing! I hope this standpoint becomes contagious and more cities and state start to realize what he finally has. Thanks for sharing.