Friday, September 5, 2008

On School

I'm currently taking a few classes
WHO KNEW!??! haha

One is on Human Computer interaction,
I'm currently creating a usability test for
the OLPC laptop

this thing Sucks.
But its intentions are good,
uuugh, but,
but the icons are confusing
and not universal
the interface is slow and...
far from instinctive

I'm glad to be working on it
and improving it, though.

My other class is a micro-humanics class
We're reading a book called Sensory Design

its a good book, so far.
Well, the first chapter was a little ...dragging,
but ahhh! So much in terms of...
humans interacting with space
and how important our senses are
in how we interact in our environment.
How we think form follows function...
but really the form ends up being
how the function is expressed!
Its cool stuff, guys. Trust me.
I'll share more about it in time.
in time.

1 comment:

anand jay said...

we are SO in different aspects of the same field. i'm so excited for both of us!! this shit is awesome.