Monday, August 18, 2008

ON my comedic thoughts...

i like to go to the beach. I like to go there really early and throw in like.... thirty bottles... bottles containing messages. Then wait around and when someone picks up a bottle, I'd like to go stand behind them.... the note would say "I am standing right behind you."

Whenever I see an Autobiography in the book store... i just flip to the "aboutu the author" section.... done.

I got some new pajama's ...with pockets in them. which is great because before, i had to hold onto things when i slept...

i am in a tough situtaion because i like rainbows, but i'm not gay.But I ...support it... So like... if I have a rainbow, i have to put under it "not gay" ...but under that in parenthesis it has to say "but supportive" but... its just frustrating that that group took refractive light, you know? Take a couple colors... not all of them. My favorite color is...rainbow. and... yeah.

I once read a book cover to cover.... it only took like two minutes, because ... i went around the outside.
I think i would like to write a book... some are done in first person, some in third... mine will be in fifth. ...i heard from this guy who told somebody ____. Could be a very gossipy book.
----

maybe i will leave graphic design for standup

2 comments:

Cycle Ninja said...

Hmmm, sounds like you're the next coming of Mitch Hedberg.

And for once, a blog post that didn't start with "On..." Does this mean you're off?

Such-Great-Heights said...

I like the message in a bottle thing. I'm still waiting for an email to pop into my .mac account from someone who has found the bottle you and I threw in the Mississippi in LaCrosse. Pretty sure....its in the Carribbean now.

Let's do that again soon. Find some nice clear bottles, find some corks from hobby lobby, and write some notes to people. One of these days, we're bound to get someone to write back.